Ecopreneurs are entrepreneurs who have committed their businesses to being “green”. They have business concerns like every entrepreneur. But their priorities are different and expanded.
Ecopreneurs care about Planet, People and Profit in that order.
They create green businesses that operate sustainably, ensuring they don’t contribute to environmental problems and often those green businesses they create involve solutions to today’s most pressing issues: climate change, clean water for all, safe food for all, equality for all, prosperity for all, and peace.
Ecopreneurs know that all efforts matter. For ecopreneurs, green is not just an options, green is the only option!
What are the benefits of starting an Eco-Friendly Business?
- Eco-friendly businesses deliver more than profits. They hold themselves accountable for the earth and the creatures who inhabit it. Choosing to start an Eco-Friendly business shows that the company is committed to making the world a better place and addressing the issues that impact the planet, it’s creatures, and the economy. Businesses that are green have an opportunity to grow market share and build loyalty amongst its customers.
- Going green also enhances brand value and increases competitive edge. Consumers are more likely to buy products or services when they know that a company is mindful about its impact on the environment and society.
- Incorporating sustainable business practices helps companies to increase productivity and reduce costs through better use of resources and operations.
- Financial institutions are now recognizing companies who have sustainable business plans with regards to energy efficiency and the reduction of environmental impact as an important component in the selection process.
- Being a green company also helps with employee retention. Corporate environmental and social programs helps to build employee morale. Employees tend to work with a sense of pride and loyalty when they know that their work plays a role in the bigger picture of environmental impact.
At Ecotech Visions we assist entrepreneurs in creating, planning, and launching innovative and “green” manufacturing businesses in South Florida. We are more than just your normal business workshop, we offer high-quality business resources, maker space, office space and event space to support the development of products made with recycled materials. EcoTech Visions provides support for startup businesses who are committed to going green. To learn more about going green, contact us today at 305-399-5556 and visit us online at www.ecotechvisions.com