EcoTech Visions uses a public, open procurement process for posting open bids and selecting contractors and vendors to fulfill those bids. EcoTech maintains written standards of conduct covering conflicts of interest and governing the actions of its employees engaged in the selection, award and administration of contracts. No employee, officer, or agent may participate in the selection, award, or administration of a contract supported by a Federal award if he or she has a real or apparent conflict of interest. Non-compliance with EcoTech’s policy by officers, employees or agents may result in termination.
RFP and PROCUREMENT
EcoTech Visions avoids organization conflicts of interest in awarding of contracts. Relationships between EcoTech Visions and a parent company, affiliate or subsidiary organization must not impact the awarding of contracts. EcoTech Visions avoids the acquisition of unnecessary or duplicative items.
New RFPs are listed biannually on our website at www.ecotechvisions.org/procurement. All items budgeted for $1,000 or more and less than $3,000 will only be invoiced by the chosen contractor. Items budgeted for $3,000 or more up to $150,000 will be selected from at least 3 competitive bids that are received via the RFP process. Budget information and EcoTech’s Procurement Process and open RFPs can be found at www.ecotechvisions.org/procurement
ECOTECH VISIONS $350K Incubator FY 2015 Budget
- Developing and Delivering Professional Training Materials for Incubator Clients on Thriving Independently
- Developing and Delivering Professional Training Materials for Incubator Clients on Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Developing and Delivering Professional Training Materials for Incubator Clients on Green Building Techniques and Certification
- Aquaponics Lab Equipment for Ongoing Training Sessions
- External Accounting Services for Incubator Clients
- External Legal Services for Incubator Clients
- External IT Support for Hardware utilized by EcoTech and Incubator Clients
- Social Media Consulting for EcoTech and Incubator Clients
- Event Coordinator and Planning for 2 major events per year
- Digital Graphic Design and Web Content Development for EcoTech and Incubator Clients